May all beings be peaceful May all beings be happy May all beings be safe May all beings be free of suffering May all beings be liberated May all beings realize their essence and live this fully, completely and utterly!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Class 7 ~ Finding Who You Truly Are










I AM.










I AM.










I AM.










I AM.










I AM.










I AM.










I AM.







E.T. says this is a good practice... I AM.


Add nothing to it!











thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!





thank you!




E.T. also says that gratitude changes your entire reality...
bring gratitude...
ask, "What is it in this moment that I can be grateful for?"















No comments:

Post a Comment