May all beings be peaceful May all beings be happy May all beings be safe May all beings be free of suffering May all beings be liberated May all beings realize their essence and live this fully, completely and utterly!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blessed beyond belief!




Booey snuggled up in front of the heater with the warm air blasting out. 
It's a Winnie-the-Pooh day outside here... cold, rainy & blustery!



Happy Thanksgiving to our American neighbours!



 I'm feeling the influence of the American Thanksgiving holiday and over the last few days I've been writing a list of things that I'm grateful for. The list is getting longer and longer! Quite a few of the 'things' aren't actually things... they are formless qualities or essences. And maybe because of different courses I've taken over the years and the gratitude lists I've written, the items on this list are very specific. As an example, while I'm grateful for all the hummingbirds of this world, I am especially grateful for the three sweet hummers that visit us on a daily basis. Their joy is infectious. 

The list is what is true for me. With each item on the list, the question that comes is, "What about this am I grateful for?" Of course, friends & family are on the list. And, what about friends & family am I grateful for? I am grateful to be surrounded by loving, caring, creative, happy, generous, deep-hearted, consiousness-loving beings.

Writing this list and being with it over the last few days is such joy! I'm loving the creative process and the living with something, a live being, while it is being birthed. The realization has come several times that I am blessed beyond belief. I've always had a deep knowing about this, and somehow the list is highlighting it once again. Perhaps the greatest blessing is getting to be here, living as a real human through this body and knowing the Source of all creation, God. That's the cake and everything else on the list is the icing... or to stay true to the Thanksgiving feast tradition, that's the pumpkin pie and everything else is the whipped cream!


Happy day of counting blessings!
1, 2, 3... 1,000,000!







P.S. I'm grateful that I get to meet with a group of women this evening and explore the feminine essence!











No comments:

Post a Comment