May all beings be peaceful May all beings be happy May all beings be safe May all beings be free of suffering May all beings be liberated May all beings realize their essence and live this fully, completely and utterly!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A day of roses! And... !






I went for a wander in the world today, as I usually do on Wednesdays, looking for flowers for this evening's satsang. And I encountered roses along the way! Starting right here in our back garden... they've arrived! I may have to change the subtitle of this blog... Living Presence Now... dedicated to Roses!  Or, dedicated to Inner & Outer Beauty! Or, dedicated to God in all things!

I am seriously in love with roses (you probably know this by now!), everything about them and especially their essence. They are powerful energetic clearing beings... of a very high resonance. They infuse the world with beauty!

I hope you enjoy these!















Our back garden dragonfly friend!


































Love







No comments:

Post a Comment