May all beings be peaceful.
May all beings be happy.
May all beings be safe.
May all beings be free of suffering.
May all beings be liberated.
May all beings realize their essence and live this fully, completely and utterly!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HB♥!







In honour of a great being, the one who not only encouraged and cultivated my love of all things beautiful, but more importantly, encouraged and cultivated my love of the beauty of the no-thing. Her love of beauty, both inner and outer, greatly inspires me and lights the way. I am deeply grateful for this, and for all these years of kindness, generosity and love.


 Happy Birthday! 
to the one I am blessed and honoured to call 'mom'!
May she continue to be abundantly blessed 
with beauty, truth and love.



Moni







No comments:

Post a Comment